Recently I was asked by my boss at Zola if I could do some illustrations of the Zola team as well as some friends of the company. I was very much happy to do so.. Here are the resulting illustrations so far. Some of these can be viewed in the about section of the Zola website. Enjoy! More to come!

(from top to bottom)
RJ Thompson
Eric Junstrom
Holly McIntosh
Casey Kovach
Vivian Lee Croft
Tom Baker




haha E-Rock!
ReplyDeleteNice Man!
Casey K, I like the blog, thanks for referring me to the sites! These sketches are exactly the hand/style for "story boarding", and when I've a final draft it will be a major focus for me to use my story boards for budgeting and marketing. I would like to approach you with that possibility. Probably in March. We could talk about the details, time constraints and the demands of this, what I could offer you etc. but you might wikipedia storyboarding and familiarize yourself with it regardless! best Jacob
ReplyDelete