Yesterday was one of my good friend's Birthdays. For the occasion, I wanted to hand-make her a gift. I wanted to stray from the usual drawing or things of that sort. I racked my brain for an idea of what to make. The result.. This Soft-Fluffy-Baby-T-Rex. I have always wanted to make a plush toy and I felt this was the perfect opportunity to do so. My friend LOVE's dinosaurs so naturally I chose a Dino as the subject matter. The Dino Plush is hand-sewn using soft fabric for the body, felt for the claws, and black buttons for the eyes. Thursday, November 17, 2011
Rawr Rawr Rawr!
Yesterday was one of my good friend's Birthdays. For the occasion, I wanted to hand-make her a gift. I wanted to stray from the usual drawing or things of that sort. I racked my brain for an idea of what to make. The result.. This Soft-Fluffy-Baby-T-Rex. I have always wanted to make a plush toy and I felt this was the perfect opportunity to do so. My friend LOVE's dinosaurs so naturally I chose a Dino as the subject matter. The Dino Plush is hand-sewn using soft fabric for the body, felt for the claws, and black buttons for the eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment