Sunday, October 30, 2011

Extreme Pumpkin Carving!

Yesterday we had the first snow of the year, and yes, it is still October. I was grinning ear to ear. I love the snow. However, despite the bad roads, my friends and I went Snow Pumpkin Patching! We got up early in the AM and drove on down to the closest pumpkin patch and picked ourselves some snow-covered pumpkins. That night we all got together for some pizza and Zombieland and took a hacking to our chosen orange-skinned friends. This year I decided to attempt some extreme pumpkin carving, utilizing ceramic carving tools rather than your typical pumpkin carving mini saw. I think I faired well for my first attempt but next year, I plan to get a little more detailed and in depth. Hope you enjoy! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are putting your designer skills to use in other mediums as well, Casey!

    ReplyDelete