
This past February I had the pleasure of visiting a friend of mine in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was one of the best vacations I think I have ever had. It was chill, yet we did a TON of stuff. No schedule or planned events.. Just go with the flow. I got to board out west.. Something that I had on the top of my bucket list, got to meet her friends, see a bunch of great/ very moving movies/documentaries. It was hands down one of, if not my favorite, trip I've taken so far and I owe it all to my buddy Jes P.
So.. In response to this, I put together a thank you package. The package was full of artwork, tunage, an illustrated poster. The poster plays off of the idea of sending a message over a distance via a paper airplane, in this case a "Thank You." It even incorporates an ACTUAL paper airplane. You can see more of this project here. Enjoy!

This is really charming! I like it.
ReplyDelete