Recently, while visiting a friend in Salt Lake City, Utah.. I had the pleasure of meeting up with the guys behind the shoe company, Zuriick. I had discovered the company shortly before my planned visit and was immediately intrigued.Upon researching the company a bit and also getting to chat with the people behind it.. I've come to realize what a great group of dudes they are. From what I've seen.. simplicity, functionality, and down right quality are what they are all about. With great customer service, they definitely know how to treat the customer right. They even leave a little treat of some gummy bears in every box of shoes!
It is great to see a new and fresh company putting out quality products and progressing so quickly, all while staying humble. If you are looking to buy a new pair of shoes, I would definitely recommend you check out Zuriick. They have got a whole new line coming out for the spring so there is a lot of new stuff to choose from! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment