Sunday, July 4, 2010
Inspired
Ever since I have returned from Camp Firebelly, I have found myself even more bored with my typical day job than I was before. In this boredom I have found myself starting to draw type. To whom do I owe the gratitude of this new interest you might ask. The one and only Will Miller. Will is a member of the Firbelly Design crew and one of his specialties is hand drawn type. I found myself very intrigued by his work. Given the time to reflect and ponder, I subconsciously made the decision to try it out. Here are some of my random sketches from work the past few days. Thanks Will, for the inspiration and all your advice over the course of CF! Keep up the awesome work man!
Labels:
design,
drawing,
graphic,
hand,
inspiration,
made,
type,
typography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE THIS! :)
ReplyDelete