Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paper Pup

What do you get when you mix a creative mind with the Target workplace?

Lately, I've been into making things out of paper when I'm bored. I can only make a few things, one of them being those paper fortune teller games that kids used to make back in the day. Being a boy, I always used those things as more of a little creature with a mouth rather than a fortune teller game. The fortune game was more of a girl thing. I was thinking about it at work the one day... How about getting creative with it and add some detail and make it into some kind of creature, maybe a dragon or a monster or something. Then it hit me! The Target dog! so here we are... The product of a creative mind immersed in the Target workplace. enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment