Saturday, January 30, 2010

CHRO-MEE-OHHH

I was watching the show My Life as Liz on MTV the other day and there was a part in the show that featured a song that I really dug. I looked it up and found it. It's a song called Fancy Footwork by an electro band called Chromeo. Their music is really different, but I kind of dig it, at least this song anyways. It kind of seems like a mix between old 80s music and electronic music? Check it out you might dig it as well!

Chromeo - Fancy Footwork from Chromeo1 on Vimeo.


Chromeo also did a cover of Vampire Weekend's, The Kids Don't Stand a Chance. I found this link, check it out!...

Vampire Weekend – The Kids Don’t Stand A Chance (Chromeo Remix)

If you like what you hear, you can check them out at http://www.chromeo.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment